Information notice pursuant to art. 13 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
With this notice we inform you that Italian Legislative Decree 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
According to this legislation, processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your rights and privacy.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- The data you have provided will be processed for the following purposes: use for accounting and tax obligations imposed by laws, regulations and legislation in force in the EU, and administrative activities for customer and supplier relations, limited to the performance and supply of the requested goods and services.
- The processing will be carried out in the following ways: manually and via computer systems.
- The provision of the data is mandatory and any refusal to provide these data could result in failure to fulfil or partial fulfilment of the contract and non-continuation of the relationship.
- The data will not be communicated to other parties, nor will they be subject to disclosure.
- The data controller is: Nicola Migone Boris, Via Sangallo 23 loc Sambuca 50028 Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Florence, Italy.
- The data processor is Nicola Migone Boris, Via Sangallo 23 loc Sambuca 50028 Tavarnelle Val Di Pesa, Florence, Italy.
- The state territory data controller is Nicola Migone Boris.
- You may, at any time, exercise your rights in relation to the data controller, pursuant to Art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003, which is fully reported below for your convenience:
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the methods and criteria applied in the event of processing using electronic means;
- the details of the data controller, the managers and appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;